Monday, August 10, 2015

Welcome to Our Classroom!

Hi! Welcome to our classroom blog! I look forward to learning about each student in our classroom and can't wait to get started teaching after a long summer off. I absolutely love having a blog because it gives a new way to relay information and share pictures, videos and learning links. Your child can view the blog and I would love for this to be an interactive page this school year. I will use my blog to give updates on our learning objectives, fun stuff happening in the classroom and if we have any classroom needs. To become a follow, click on the link on the bottom right and you will get periodic emails when I make new blog posts. You can also contact me directly me from the blog! If you've read this post, please leave a little comment to know you've stopped by!

2 comments:

  1. We are excited and eager to help you in any way we can this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog idea! Can't wait to see how they grow this year!

    ReplyDelete