Friday, April 10, 2015

Fun with Clocks!



Our current math unit is all about clocks. This week we learned about the parts of a clock and how to tell time to the hour. Next week, we will learn about telling time to the half hour. to the side are some pictures of the students using their clocks to help them complete work on their math papers. They really picked it up quickly and have done great so far! Also,below are some links to activities, games and videos. Enjoy :)

Brainpop, Jr. 
(username and password are: fhsd and fhsd)

Games
Time Monsters (My personal favorite!)
 
Videos




10 comments:

  1. Great work with your clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are a awesome teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are a great teacher!!!! How did you learn all this stuff??? 😃💜😍😉. Daniel Davis

      Delete
    2. Thank you Daniel and Akeem! I learned all this stuff by being an awesome student!

      Delete
  3. Mrs.walleman I Iove how you read today at reading group and phonics you are the best teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $1

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great day working with the clocks yesterday it was fun! -Caleb Pope. Mrs. Walleman is an awesome teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how they are working

    ReplyDelete