Check out the below trivia questions! These are all things we have learned about in our classroom this week :) Write down your answers on a piece of paper and bring them to school with you. If you get them correct, you can pick an extra prize from the treasure box or from the prize catalog!!!!
1) Which animal group has hair, fur or a few whiskers as their body covering?
2) What is the name of the reptile that has a hard, bony plate on its back?
3) Which animal group has a backbone, two wings and two legs?
4) How is a fish different from a mammal?
5) Which nonfiction text feature is a sentence that tells about a photograph?
6) What is one important characteristic of a reptile?
BONUS QUESTION!!!! When I model my animal research next week, which animal do you predict I will choose to research???? Think hard about which fierce predator, with a very toothy grin, I love learning about!
Friday, April 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment