Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Fun Day in Our Classroom!

Today we made a fun turkey with our 4th grade buddies. It was nice to get to see them again before our extended Thanksgiving weekend. I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend and take the time to talk to your kiddo about what they are so thankful for. I'm thankful to have each and every student I have! Keep looking below for more fun stuff! 

Also, I'd just like to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to our character award winners, Jacob and Audrey! Audrey received the award for "cooperation" because she works well with others and is also a great listener when working with a small group or with a partner. Jacob received the award for "problem-solving" because he is a great problem-solver. Whenever he is having difficulty with something, he always tries his hardest first before asking for help. Way to go you two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment