Here is just some of the cooperative work we completed during our couple week studying famous African Americans that helped shape our nation. We made individual posters, as well as group posters. I'll be posting a video later this week of their great thoughts too! The kids really got into it and I could see them speaking passionately about how unfair laws were in our country before people as far back as Harriet Tubman and as recent as Martin Luther King, Jr. helped make changes. In the words of one of our classmates, "If Martin visited our classroom today, I would tell him thank you for changing the world." Also, there are some pictures from our Black Rep assembly. If you look closely, you can see me acting out a folktale as an otter, and you'll see Akeem shaking it on stage as he acted out another folktale. It was awesome!
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment